- Delegates who wish to develop a practical, simpler to use, business benefits management system for their projects and to develop their skill to be competent in its use
- Two day workshop - with first day concentrating on business benefits management concepts and techniques along with determining the best tailored approach.
- Day two would then concentrate on developing the delegates' ability to prepare appropriate business benefit project documentation.
- Benefits Management Concepts
- Benefit Identification and Categorisation
- Quantification of Benefits
- Benefits Profiling
- Benefits Realisation Planning
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Agreeing the organisation's approach
- Putting it into Practice